The operation can't be completed because one or more required items can't be found

The operation can’t be completed because one or more required items can’t be found

Hi,

Following this importance of Big Data blog, I installed Python in my Mac OS and everything working perfectly for few days, but today when I run the application, I am getting this error- operation can’t be completed because one or more required items can’t be found.

I have checked all the files or folders but I didn’t find anything missing. And all the files permissions are set correctly. However I tried this The operation can’t be completed because … - Apple Community but didn’t solution.

But the more interesting thing is that the same process with the same configurations and software is working perfectly.

Thanks

2 „Gefällt mir“

I’m always a bit surprised to read English here in this mostly German community, but this is no problem. I just wonder how you find this community.

So now to your problem. I will start with some question to get a general overview:

• How did you install python, and which version did you installed?

• Which Mac are you using with which version of macOS?

• Have you tried a reboot of your Mac?

• Which application are you trying to run?

• Can you send a screenshot of the error?

I personally often use python on my Mac, which I have installed with HomeBrew without any problems.

2 „Gefällt mir“

thanks to DeepL (one of the best translations tools) no one will have problems to unterstand each other :stuck_out_tongue:

2 „Gefällt mir“